Updated: Sep 10
So if you haven't noticed by now, we have an official Discord Community Channel that we like all our members and fans to be a part of so we can be as interactive and involved with everyone!
Because of that, we would like to share the info on getting some of the key specifics for the server and where we intend to take it with our community.
First, the rules.
Because we are a community channel, we adhere to a pretty modest rule set from Discord and ourselves here at Nerd Junkies. We're pretty lenient and aren't trying to be the next Gestapo of the community. Instead, we focus on just being decent with each other and defer to the guidelines already in place by Discord.
1. No Spam or flooding the chat with messages. Do not type in ALL CAPS.
2. No bashing or heated arguments to other people in the chat.
3. No adult (18+), explicit, or controversial messages.
4. No racism or degrading content.
5. No excessive cursing.
6. No advertising (Only with Permission from Admins).
7. No referral links.
8. No begging or repeatedly asking for help in the chat. Repeatedly asking basic questions will lead to administrative action
9. No offensive names.
10. Inviting bots is NOT ALLOWED without administrative approval, any bots that are found will be INSTANTLY BANNED.
11. Do not use the @everyone / @here ping without permission.
12. Do not perform or promote the intentional use of glitches, hacks, bugs, and other exploits that will cause an incident within the community and other players.
13. Do not argue with staff. Decisions are final.
Voice Chat Rules
1. No voice chat surfing or switching channels repeatedly.
2. No annoying, loud or high pitch noises.
3. Reduce the amount of background noise, if possible. Resort to push to talk in your settings to reduce the issue.
4. You will be removed if sound quality is poor to other members or admins.
Please contact any of the Tier 5 - Founders directly on Discord or use our Contact Us form for any questions, concerns or comments. Good Luck and Have Fun!